This Wiki is made for and made by Discworld priests. These priests have spend a lot of their time to collect data to the best of their ability. In an effort to make this information widely available and as up to date as possible the old static pages of Warrax and LaoTzu have been converted into a wiki! Please use this information carefully. No one but yourself will be accountable for harm caused by incorrect data. If you feel anything is missing or incorrect, please register yourself (preferably with a DW alt's name) and make a contribution!
Table of Contents
- Main page: That's here!
- Newbie stuff: Newbie? Start here!
- Followers: Information for non-priest followers
- Gods: Information about the different gods
- Rituals: A complete list of rituals, alphabetical or by god
- Faith rods: A stick full of faith
- Wards: Divine theft deterrence
- Alignment: Nearly almost barely evil? Quite possibly very good?
- Skills: What skills do we have?
- Commands: Priest-specific commands
- Components: Ritual components
- Deity points: What are they? How to use them?
- High priests: How to become/stay a high priest and what to do while you're in office
- Misc info: Miscellaneous bits of information
- Research and Ideas: Dump your brain here!
- Credits: Credits to the previous owners and contributors of the Priests' Guild Website
Things to Update
Willing to contribute? Check out what we're still after!
- Rituals with no meditate information (currently: 0)
- Rituals with limited meditate information (currently: 3)
- Rituals with conflicting or dubious learnt at information (currently: 29)
- Rituals with no "best baton/cane" information (currently: 3)
- Rituals which need to have skill usage confirmed by mocking (currently: 54)
- Move the ritual learnt-at-level tables to better page names...
- Artefact Inquisition and Celestial Anchor need a lot more details added
- The new Guild titles need a lot of filling out.
Note About Anti-Spam Measures
Due to the level of spam edits on this wiki, edits have been restricted to only being possible by registered users. There are also a few anti-spam extensions in use, including CAPTCHAs and suchlike. One of these extensions in particular - Akismet - is known to occasionally trigger false-positive matches and prevent the legitimate editing of pages containing certain text. If this is a problem for you, or if you otherwise wish to bypass the CAPTCHAs (certainly something that I agree would be desirable), please contact me (Mishal) via my talk page and, if I'm satisfied that your account is legitimate (having a wiki username that matches a MUD character helps, as does having verified your email address), I will add it to the "validated" user group, which bypasses the CAPTCHAs and is completely whitelisted from Akismet.
As of today (10th February 2012), all current users with validated email addresses have been added to the "validated" user group.