Today I got a message at the end of my resurrect that is not in the list: "A few scenes from your vision remain with you as a cautionary example."
I think I got around 50k xp for that, but I'm not sure where it would fit in the list.
I would guess between "A few flashes... " and "All the important moments..." ?
--Nauia 19:30, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, hey, I didn't see this. :O I put the "scenes" message between "a few flashes" and "all the important moments" since 1)it looks like it should go between those two, and 2)when I got that one the person apparently got around 50% back, and a couple of times when I've gotten the "all the important moments" one they've told me they got around half back then, too. I was assuming that the message was an indicator of how much xp the ghost got back (because... I read it on this page. :p Maybe that could do with some verification), so that would mean they're close together.
- Here's an interesting thing:
- All of the important moments from your vision remain with you as a cautionary example.
- GP Used: -44 (117 left) XP Gained: 387146 (from 630208 to 1017354) (-8799x)
- That seems to be the highest message--but it amounts to 2-3% of the amount he got back (14.6 million out of 28). I therefore think that the message may very well indicate the amount of xp you got relative to the xp they got back, but the ranges for which you get the various messages probably change with the amount they get back.
- --Ilde 07:47, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
Appearantly there is more to the xp the performer gets then I thought. The xp you get can go up to 5% (according to Zexium) of the xp that is returned to the resurrected person, which is up to 75% of what the resurrected person lost. Those percentages depend on your fa.ri.cu.ta skill.
I think the message at the end of the ritual gives some sort of indication to the xp the performer got (which of course depends on how much was returned to the resurrected person). Allthough its also possible the messages are just random (though I dont think so :)).
I'm not entirely sure of any of this, thats why I put it here and not on the page.
--Nauia 22:59, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- Also: maybe the 5% number has been changed. Recently I got 84637 from ressing someone who apparently had 1.9 million beforehand and got about 50% back... which is about 8-9%. (This was with a cu.ta bonus of 358, and "quite a bit easier ... because you have been actively worshipping Pishe and you are near a sacred shower". I got the "all the important moments" message.) --Ilde 05:49, 17 November 2009 (UTC)
- ETA: Oh, and looking at my scrollback, the "scenes" message got me 40516 when the resee got around 800k back (apparently out of around 1.5 million). So around 5% there. --Ilde 05:58, 17 November 2009 (UTC)
- Although I was suggesting 5%, recent research and playing with numbers has suggested that the return to the pishite is non linear, although the return to the recently deceased is (with suitable res bonus) pretty linear. Graphs on the main page. The curve on the pishite graph is not great, but is clearly a better correlation than my previous one of 5%, what I had assumed to be skillcheck failures leading to less than 5% were actually due to the non linear nature of the formula. Also note that the significant XP for the resurrect ritual seems to be the amount the ghost actually died with, any heartbeat xp, shared group command xp, exploration xp or achievement xp earned after the moment of death seems to be returned 100%. This is indicated by the fact that the correlation works better on the "death xp" graph than on the "res xp" graph - if I try and correlate the pishite return against the "after res" xp of the deceased the match isn't anywhere near as tidy. Also, note that Scouter actually found the basic form of the correlation. Zexium 18:23, 6 March 2010 (UTC)
- Should the XP Return segment be move to a sub-page. It seems a little large, and isn't in the standard "basic ritual data" template. --"Ruedii" 13:19, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
The best meditate result I have received so far is this: You finish meditating and gain some knowledge. Resurrect is a healing ritual with eight steps.
This was with a modified (flat cap) fa.ri.sp bonus of 421 after several failures. --Garrion 03:26, 8 January 2010 (UTC)