The page says it uses faith.rituals.misc.self, but I just got a faith.rituals.misc.area TM from it. --Neva 13:09, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- Definitely uses fa.ri.mi.area, kept failing it until I got some mi.area skills, then it worked fine. Also, just got an area tm from it. Rigrig 15:07, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Now requires faith.rituals.misc.self
I was getting 0% success rate with a 195 bonus in faith.rituals.misc.area and 69 bonus in faith.rituals.misc.self. I raised my faith.rituals.misc.self up to around a bonus of 130 and I get about a 95% success rate now.
Thanks to Link for info on his bonuses, gave me the idea to try fai.rit.misc.self
- Oooo, thanks for the info. Since it's not clear whether it was changed to use .self instead of .area, or just uses both skills, I added .self and put a question mark next to .area. --Ilde 15:54, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
Right, some quick (...ish) skill research I did today:
- With 91 bonus in mi.ar and 96 bonus in mi.se: can barely perform it (once, tming self, then failed 9 times), lasted 3:06 (near temple in BP).
- With 79 bonus in mi.ar and 169 bonus in mi.se: can pretty easily perform it (succeeded 89/100 times, with instructor near high altar), lasted 5:40, 5:40.
- With 169 bonus in mi.ar and 169 bonus in mi.se: can perform easily (succeeded 95/100 times, with instructor near high altar), lasted 5:39, 5:40.
So... it looks like mi.ar might still play some role, just a much smaller one than mi.se.
--Ilde 15:51, 16 August 2011 (EDT)