Skills used for bestowing different rituals (found through mocking):
- faith.rituals.offensive.target to bestow Paralysis
- faith.rituals.misc.area and faith.rituals.misc.target to bestow Sotto Voce
Faith.items.scroll was not raised at all.
--Ilde 01:16, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- Interesting, so my nice fa.it.sc bonus is pretty useless or what? :S If it's not used for warding, what is it used for? :( -- Mishal (talk) (MUD finger) 07:41, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well... apparently it's used for bestowing (and scouring) wards; it just didn't get raised. I don't know why--maybe there's a limit to the number of skills that mocking can raise (total, or with my skills). I think for the Paralysis one, Seima was still under the effects of being mocked for Divine Guard (was still under the eye, I know that much), so the def.ta increase and the of.ta increase would have made two... maybe if I try it on a ritual that only uses one skill and only eye the bestow, I'll see an it.sc increase.
- I suspect it's used to determine whether a ward goes off, too, but I don't remember ever seeing any proof(and trying to mock it up didn't work, either by mocking "godbothering" or "stealing" (well, that raised stealing) after Seima stole a warded item). --Ilde 18:41, 10 August 2009 (UTC)