Note: Preacher and Proselytizer are different for Pishe and Fish than for Gapp and Hat.
Currently doing research on alignment and group command xp.
- Fill in the blanks for dagger results
- Fill in the gaps for the alignment vs. deity opinion chart (main gaps remaining: Gufnork: 8-12 good, 2 good and under. Gapp: 0+ evil. Sandelfon: 1-3 good. Fish: 0-2 good, 4+ evil. Everything else is fiddling around trying to find out just where the borders are.)
- More Pumpkin Town beetles
- Sarilak stuff
- Gufnork altar stuff
- Turnwise Ocean:
- More sharks (evil vs nasty vs hungry sharks?)
- More killer whales and blue whales
- Other types of farms in Klatch
- Various small Sto Plains towns
- Uberwald! All of it really:
- Monks of Cool
- Magpyr castle
- Klatch roads?
- Skund Forest vs. non-Skund forest in Sto Plains: same npcs or not?
- Continue Ankh-Morpork, Bes Pelargic, Djelibeybi, Genua, Lancre town, and Sto Lat.
- Genua--try to find some hitmen. More Noobie.
- More Pictsie barrow lake (I know there's a pike in there!) and Turnwise Ocean (more data points for blue whales, killer whales, and sharks would be good)
- Valley of Listening Monks (use See Alignment for monks in temple as they kick me out as soon as I start a ritual)
- Bandit camp
- Grflx caves
- Various sub-areas:
- Genuan sewers
- Genuan graveyard
- AM underdocks and Ankh
Explored somewhat with GhostAlt:
- Tuna Bay, I've seen a nurse shark and a mermaid in there. Also a bunch of fish I couldn't see properly because it was too dark.
- Snail: Nitsuni, Rujona, Ome outlaws, hiding npcs?
- Medina: Triad heavy, triad boss, triad thug
- Sto Lat sewers: rat, cat, mutant, spider (poisonous, will sometimes attack), trout, tough character, thief, Farlane (will apparently attack women), mongrel, tosher
- Road through this area: blackbird, charcoal burner, cartographer, farmer, gnoll, hedge wizard, hunter, huntress, lumberjack, rabbit, rambler, sparrow, squirrel, starling, tourist, traveller, travelling troll, truffle-hunter, turkey, vermine, wanderer, witches, Lancre reciprocating fox
- Land of the giants: giants, brigands
- South of land of the giants, road: gnoll, hare, hedge wizard, mountain goat, pebble, tharga beast, travelling troll, yeti
- In listener's valley and village: pilgrims
- Road past listener's valley: rabbit, traveller, vermine
- Ramtops plains: blackbird